November 16, 2016

I'm Coming Back - - Really I Am!

Ummmm,

So it turns out that one month summer break I decided to take way back in July has somehow turned into three months!

I miss it so much!

I miss you all so much!

I want to jump back in but crazy things are going on around here and I need to use all my energy just to keep up.

My plan at the moment is to ride this month out and then come December showcase a few holiday decorated rooms throughout the month.

Come January, I'd like to be ready to start back to blogging full time!  

Yippee!


In the meantime, 

if you didn't know I started a youtube channel a while back.

On it I have tutorials on projects I've made but also I post weekly vlogs about the daily happenings in our home.  

If your interested, it's a good way to see what I have been up to and some sneak peaks into what maybe showing up on the blog soon.

If you'd like, click on the link below to see my latest vlog!


And while your there, click on the little "subscribe" button so you won't miss anything!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day and I will talk with you all again next month!


Bye!

Robin

3 comments:

  1. So happy to see you back, Robin! I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin! I totally understand. Thinking I need a break myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so happy you're not gone for good! I see so many bloggers quitting lately. You are among my favorites. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Blessings...
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!